Christine completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Miami where she graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. She attended law school at Stetson University College of law which is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. She has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1995 and is also licensed to practice law in the District Court for the Southern District of Florida since 1997. She has over 15 years of experience in workers' compensation, personal injury, and civil litigation. Christine is active in the community and in 2000, she was appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the South Florida Regional Planning Council where she served as a council member until 2006. Christine was appointed Business Woman of the year in 2006 by the National Republican Congressional Committee’s Business Advisory Council.
Christine has spent the last 15 years representing individuals as well as major corporations. Her clients include the following:
- Gallagher Bassett Services
- City of West Palm Beach
- Ace Insurance Company
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Johns Eastern Insurance Company
- Pizza Hut
- Florida Health Care Properties (and affiliates)
- United Protection Security Company
- Fastrak Enterprise
- Auto Works
- And many more ….
- Certified Legal Intern-Tampa State Attorney's Office
- Teaching Fellow - Research and Writing
- Honor Roll
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta
- Student Government
- Graduated with honors - University of Miami
Christine is admitted to the Florida Bar, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She is also a member of the Broward County Bar Association.
- J.D., Stetson University School of Law
- B.A., University of Miami